Oct. 2, 2023
Health, wellness, and insurance benefits for you and your loved ones – at all stages of life.
Open Enrollment for 2024 is just around the corner!
This annual opportunity, which runs from Monday, Oct. 16 through Monday, Oct. 30, is a time for you to review your current benefits coverage and to use Workday to select the options that best meet your needs for the next calendar year. The selections made during Open Enrollment are for benefits from Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2024.
Today we kick off this season with the launch of the 2024 Open Enrollment website which is your source for detailed information about the benefits available, recorded webinars, and other resources, so you can feel confident when selecting the best plans to protect and support you and your loved ones.
Additionally, our in-person Benefits Fair is back! After a three-year hiatus during the pandemic, USC’s benefits, retirement, and well-being vendors will be available at both campuses for you to meet and ask questions about their plans and offerings.
|University Park Campus at Pardee Plaza||Oct. 18||10 a.m.–2:30 p.m.|
|Health Sciences Campus at Pappas Quad||Oct. 19||9 a.m.–2:30 p.m.|
As you prepare for Open Enrollment, look through the overview below for what is new this year and read the weekly Gateway Connect newsletter for updates and reminders. For additional questions, reach out to the HR Service Center at 213-821-8100 or email@example.com and they’ll be happy to assist you.
Please take care of your well-being and each other.
|Felicia A. Washington|
Senior Vice President
HR, Equity, and Compliance
Senior Vice President, Finance, and
Chief Financial Officer
2024 Open Enrollment Overview
- VSP Lightcare™ Coverage: USC is expanding the frame allowance to include non-prescription glasses to protect your eyes from the harmful effects of blue light and UV.
- More ways to save through Vitality: The Vitality Health Assessment Incentive is adding more ways to earn your $40 per month discount, making it even easier to save on your 2025 medical plan premium.
- USC Trojan Care EPO Plan: USC’s EPO Plus and EPO plans are merging into the new USC Trojan Care EPO Plan, to offer the benefits of EPO Plus for the cost of EPO.
- Keck Medicine of USC Premier Care program enhancements: This free and voluntary service – which is available to USC Trojan Care EPO and USC PPO patients to make health care easier, more convenient, and more personal through Keck Medicine of USC – now includes support with navigating care with outside providers as well.
- Adjusted salary band tiers in our health plan premiums to help make coverage more affordable.
How to learn more:
- Visit the 2024 Open Enrollment website to review your 2024 benefits options, find plan-specific information, and get answers to frequently asked questions.
- Attend an in-person Benefits Fair to learn more from ourbenefits, retirement, and well-being vendors:
- University Park Campus at Pardee Plaza on Oct. 18 at 10 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Health Sciences Campus at Pappas Quad on Oct. 19 at 9 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Tune in to an Open Enrollment webinar, pre-recorded, to provide you with an overview of offerings, and available any time on the Open Enrollment website.
- Check the box on all your benefits with this 2024 Open Enrollment checklist, that will guide you through making your elections during these two weeks.